Crispy Bacon Wings
Each moist, tender and crispy breaded chicken wing creates a snack sensation that’s perfect for every occasion from game day to family night.
- Farm Rich Bone in BBQ Wings with enclosed BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pound bacon, thin cut
- toothpicks or skewers, one per wing
- oil, for frying
- Wrap each wing with a slice of bacon, securing gently with one skewer or toothpick.
- Fry them up in the hot (350 degree) oil for approx. 4 minutes, or until they’re golden and fully cooked.
- Let them cool and serve them up with the enclosed Farm Rich BBQ Sauce for dipping!
For the full post, visit Oh Bite It.
Compensation for this post was provided by Farm Rich via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Farm Rich or AOL.