Crinkle Cut Oven Fries
Serving Size: 4
- 1.5 Pound russet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch thick crinkle sticks
- sprinkle of paprika
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Using your crinkle cutter, slice your potatoes into 1/2 inch cuts.
- On a greased baking sheet, spread your crinkle cut potatoes evenly. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Use a spatula to flip your oven fries over & place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Spritz with a slice of fresh lemon, if desired.
- Enjoy eating whole!
Read more from Eating Whole.