Creepy Crawly JIGGLERS
- 1.33 cup boiling water
- 3 Ounce JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin
- 3 Tbsp JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 16 wooden skewers or coffee stirrers
- 16 blackberries
- 128 pieces black string licorice (1-1/2 inch long each)
- 8 red miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces, halved
- Spray wells of plastic ice cube trays or mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside. Add boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into prepared ice cube trays or mini muffin pan cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Place one blackberry "head" and one gelatin "body" on each skewer. Decorate with licorice and candy.
KEEP KIDS SAFE!:
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Substitute licorice gum drops for blackberries.