Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 0.25 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 16 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 0.5 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- 8 Ounce KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 14 Ounce artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- SPREAD half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna.
Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable.
Purchasing a fully-cooked rotisserie chicken at the supermarket is a quick way to obtain cooked chicken for recipes. Check to make sure the chicken is hot, not just warm, when you purchase it. If you are not using the chicken immediately, cut it into pieces and store in tightly covered containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.