Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta With Chicken
Serving Size: 4
- 3 cup penne pasta, uncooked
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 0.5 tsp each garlic powder and black pepper
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 cup grape tomatoes
- 0.5 cup KRAFT shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- Add remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 3 min.
- Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp tossed green salad.
Variation: Check out our shrimp variation Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp.