Creamy Rice, Chicken And Spinach Dinner
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1.5 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat dressing in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in broth; bring to boil. Add rice; stir. Return to boil; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 min.
- Add Neufchatel; cook 2 to 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Add spinach. (Pan will be full.) Cook, covered, 1 min. or until spinach is wilted. Stir gently to mix in spinach.
- Remove pan from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. Stir in tomatoes; top with Parmesan.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Make it Easy: Purchase bagged pre-washed fresh baby spinach in your produce section.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing.