Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 3 cup penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT light zesty Italian dressing
- 1.5 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1.5 cup cut-up fresh asparagus spears (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 0.25 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 1 min. or until Neufchatel is melted, stirring constantly. Stir in Parmesan.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken upon standing.)
Kraft Kitchens tips:
HOW TO MAKE IT MEATLESS
Omit chicken. Prepare as directed, cooking vegetables until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives or basil just before serving.
Prepare using 5 cups of whatever vegetables you have on hand.