Creamy Kale Omelet
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 0.5 Pound kale, stems removed, leaves cut into 1/2-inch-wide-strips
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon® Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp butter
- 0.5 cup KRAFT shredded triple cheddar cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- COOK and stir bacon in small nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 1 tsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add kale to reserved drippings; cook on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or just until kale is wilted. Transfer to bowl; wipe skillet clean.
- WHISK eggs, milk and mustard until blended. Melt butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 5 to 6 min. or until almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Top with cheese; cook until egg mixture is set but top is still slightly moist.
- SPOON kale onto half the omelet; top with bacon and pepper. Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Slide or flip omelet onto plate; cut in half.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Substitute fresh baby spinach for the kale.
Serve with a spinach and chopped tomato salad.