Creamy Jalapeno & Pulled Pork Quesadilla
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 0.5 cup PHILADELPHIA spicy jalapeño cream cheese spread
- 1 package OSCAR MAYER Carving Board sweet & spicy seasoned pulled pork
- 0.5 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 0.5 cup chopped red pepper
- 0.5 cup tomatilla salsa
- SPREAD tortillas evenly with cream cheese; top half of each of tortilla with remaining ingredients. Fold tortillas in half.
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add 1 quesadilla; cook 4 to 5 min. or until golden brown on both sides, turning after 2 to 3 min. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa
Prepare using shredded cooked chicken.