Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette
- 15 medium unpeeled garlic clove
- kosher salt
- 0.33 cup canola oil
- 0.125 tsp tabasco sauce
- 0.25 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp water
- 0.25 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Set the garlic on a sheet of foil, drizzle with the olive oil and wrap up; roast for 30 minutes, until soft.
2. Squeeze the garlic from its skin into a blender. Puree with the vinegar, water, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, Worcestershire and Tabasco; slowly add the canola oil and puree until the dressing is creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve.