Creamy Baked Ziti
Creamy is the key word here, as sour cream and cream cheese take a tomato, marinara and ziti casserole to a whole new level.
- 4 cup ziti pasta, uncooked
- 24 Ounce marinara sauce
- 14.5 Ounce canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 0.75 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded mozzarella cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 0.33 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add marinara sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pan; mix well.
- LAYER half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
This tasty pasta dish can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 8 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare using regular KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.