Cream Cheese 'n Herb Cucumber Bites
- 1 carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 0.5 cup PHILADELPHIA chive & onion 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- RESERVE 2 tbsp. carrots. Mix remaining carrots with cream cheese; spoon into cucumber shells. Top with reserved carrots.
- CUT each cucumber half into 5 pieces to serve.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Let the kids make cucumber "boats" instead! Just fill the cucumber shells with the cream cheese mixture as directed. Then, add snow peas for the sails. Decorate with other cut-up fresh vegetables as desired to resemble colorful sailboats.