Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 6
”Yum!” exclaimed our tasting panel over this delectable treat submitted by Lisieux Bauman of Cheektowaga, New York.
- 4 Ounce cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup confectioners' sugar
- 0.5 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches), baked
- 0.67 cup sugar
- 0.25 cup cornstarch
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.25 cup lemon juice
- 3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pie shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 6-8 servings.
For more great Pie Recipes visit www.Tasteofhome.com.