Cranberry Yogurt Parfaits
Serving Size: 1
When Thanksgiving leaves you with leftover sauce, make these and experience cranberry sauce in a completely different way!
- 1 cup organic plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- Chopped fruits (pear, apple, persimmon, pomegranate seeds, dried fruit, etc)
- Granola, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes or other crunchy toppings
- Mix together the yogurt and cranberry sauce.
- In a parfait glass, jar or cup, layer the yogurt with your desired fruits and crunchy toppings.
For the full post, visit Eating Made Easy.