Cranberry, Swiss Chard & Almond Salad
- 4 Ounce organic salad greens
- 0.25 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp whole raw almond
- 4 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 head Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 0.25 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, Swiss chard, cranberries, almonds and lemon zest; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle lemon juice mixture over the salad ingredients in the large bowl; gently toss to combine.
For the full post, visit The Healthy Apple.