Country Pâté Banh Mi
- 2 Ounce silken tofu
- 1 1 bunch cilantro, (6 ounces)
- 0.5 Pound country pâté, thinly sliced
- 4 long soft hero rolls, split
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 0.5 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp finely grated fresh lemongrass
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded carrot
1. In a mini food processor, combine the tofu, mustard, lemongrass, lime zest, lime juice and oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the sauce on the cut sides of the rolls. Top with the pâté, cilantro, carrots and pickled jalapeños. Close the sandwiches, cut in half and serve.