- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 Can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX butter and cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Add next 4 ingredients; mix well.
- POUR into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with Cheddar.
- BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Add 2 sliced green onions to batter before pouring into prepared casserole.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread.