Corn, Cucumber and Feta Salad
Serving Size: 4
This super fast corn salad gets a Greek twist with cucumber and a generous helping of feta.
- 3 ears of corn, shucked (about 3 cups)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 Ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- zest of 1 medium lemon
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 0.5 tsp kosher or sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Fill and large bowl with ice water and set aside.
- Add the corn to the boiling water. Boil for 1 minute. Drain, quickly rinse under cold water, and put in the ice bath until fully cooled off. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, cucumber, carrot, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill and serve.
Recipe Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Image Credit: Todd Porter & Diane Cu