Cocoa Pretzel Pudding Mugs
As much as I absolutely love baking, sometimes I just need something quick and easy, yet unique & delicious, to whip up for a party or hostess gift. (Because, you know, when you have about a gajillion biscotti in the oven, you tend to look for recipes that don't require any baking whatsoever!)
I'm glad to say I found just the thing for these occasions: JELL-O Hot Cocoa Pudding Mugs. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?! I thought so! And, the best part is that they're as simple to make as JELL-O Pudding. (Or JELL-O shots. Not that you became an expert at making those in college or anything. Wink, wink.) You can customize them to your liking and make them for (and with the help of) little ones... or spike them with a dash of liqueur as a special holiday treat for the grown ups. Kahlua, Bailey's, Frangelico, or Peppermint Schnapps would make great variations!
An adorable treat that can be naughty AND nice? I'd say it's a keeper!
- 2.5 cup milk, divided
- 0.5 Ounce KNOX unflavored gelatin
- 2 Ounce BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
- 3.875 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding
- 12 miniature pretzel twist, broken crosswise in half
- 1.5 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 0.25 cup JET-PUFFED vanilla Mallow Bits
- optional liqueur of your choice such as Kahlua, Bailey's, Frangelico, or Peppermint Schnapps
Want to learn how to make the recipe? Follow the instructions in our slideshow above.
This is a collaboration between JELL-O and the Kitchen Daily Curator Network. Compensation was provided by Kraft Foods via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft Foods.