Cobb Salad Dip
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 0.25 cup ATHENOS crumbled blue cheese
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 small plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Carving Board oven roasted turkey breast
- 1 cup finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Roka blue cheese dressing
- WHEAT THINS big snack
- MIX cream cheese and dressing until well blended; spread onto serving plate or bottom of pie plate. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- TOP with layers of all remaining ingredients.
- SERVE with WHEAT THINS.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT Light ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing.
Serve with RITZ Crackers.