Classic Cheese Lasagna
- 3 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 Ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 3 cups)
- 0.75 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 Prego® Three Cheese Italian Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Stir the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in a medium bowl and set it aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the beef until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the sauce in the saucepan.
- Spoon 1 cup meat mixture in each of two 2-quart shallow baking dishes. Top each with 2 lasagna noodles and about 1 1/4 cups cheese mixture. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining 2 lasagna noodles, remaining meat mixture and the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or it's until hot and bubbling. Let stand for 10 minutes.