Clams with Pork and Golden Garlic
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 0.25 Pound ground pork
- 0.5 cup dry white wine
- littleneck clam, scrubbed
- 2 tsp Chinese black-bean chili sauce
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- rice, for serving
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately low heat until golden brown, about 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer the garlic to a plate.
2. Add the ground pork to the skillet and cook over high heat, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon until no pink remains, about 1 minute. Add the white wine and the clams, cover and cook until the clams open, about 3 minutes. As each clam opens, transfer it to a bowl. Stir the black-bean sauce into the juices in the skillet. Add the clams, garlic and scallions and stir well. Transfer the stir-fry to bowls and serve with rice.