- 3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp grenadine syrup
- 2.5 cup cold grapefruit soda (20 ounces)
- Orange slices and ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Make the punch in a saucepan, boil the orange juice, zest and cinnamon sticks over moderately high heat until reduced to 1 cup, 8 minutes. Strain and let cool.
- 2.25 cup fresh orange juice
- Strips of zest from 2 navel oranges
- Three 3-inch-long cinnamon sticks, broken into pieces
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the orange reduction with the orange and grapefruit juices and the grenadine. Stir well and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Just before serving, pour in the grapefruit soda. Dust the orange slices with cinnamon and serve in the punch.
Recipe Credit: Marcia Kiesel
Image Credit: Lucas Allen