Cinnamon French Toast Bake
- 1 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 2 Can (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 0.25 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- 0.5 cup maple syrup, if desired
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®