Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 30
Transform the traditional chocolate chip cookie with a touch of fragrant cinnamon.
- 3.25 cup flour
- 1.25 cup granulated sugar
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1.33 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 12 semisweet chocolate chip
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and the salt in a medium bowl and set aside. Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix well. Gradually beat in the flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Read more from The Daily Meal.