Cilantro Avocado Mediterranean Burgers
The lush, buttery texture and slightly nutty flavor of avocado contrasts nicely with the pungent cilantro and tangy lime juice in the sauce topping these burgers.
- 0.5 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1 cup baby greens or torn mixed spring greens
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Mediterranean Chickpea Burger
- dash salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 0.5 small clove garlic, halved
- 1 chopped green onion
- 0.25 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 0.33 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 4 thin slices tomato
- In food processor combine avocado, cilantro, yogurt, onion, garlic, lime juice and salt. Cover and process until smooth.
- Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers according to package directions.
- Place greens on bun bottoms. Top with burgers, tomato slice, avocado mixture and bun tops.