Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Crescents
- 2 Can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix (not plain pumpkin)
- 0.33 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place slightly less than 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie mix on each crescent. Top each with about 1 teaspoon miniature chocolate chips. Roll up crescents; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown and baked through. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®