Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
Know what’s great about this recipe? Besides the chocolaty peanut-buttery creamy thing going on? You can prep it in 15 minutes and freeze it for whenever your guests arrive.
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS creamy peanut butter
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 12 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 Ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- CRUSH 8 cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- MIX next 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in 3 cups COOL WHIP; spoon 1/2 cup into small bowl. Blend in melted chocolate. Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust; top with layers of chocolate mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Invert onto plate. Remove foil, then re-invert dessert onto platter so crumb layer is on bottom. Coarsely break remaining cookies. Top dessert with remaining COOL WHIP and broken cookies.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 30 calories and 4 g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
HOW TO DOUBLE THE RECIPE
Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; set aside. Prepare recipe as directed, using the 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP but increasing the vanilla to 1 Tbsp. and doubling all remaining ingredients. Do not invert dessert to remove from pan but lift dessert from pan using foil handles before cutting into bars. Makes 24 servings.
Dessert can be frozen overnight before unmolding and serving as directed.