Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 8 Ounce organic or pasture-raised butter at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped fair trade milk chocolate
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups (4 packages of Justin's 2 PB cup packages)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2.25 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 pasture-raised eggs (like Happy Egg Co. or Vital Farms)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup raw turbinado sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped fair trade dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and combine until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl then add the flour, 1/3 at a time, and mix on low until just incorporated.
- Gently stir in chocolates by hand with a spatula, or mix on low until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets and bake two inches apart for 9-11 minutes or until edges are just beginning to brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes then move to a cooling rack.
For the full post, visit Eating Made Easy.