Chocolate Macaroon Nests
- 3.375 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding
- 2.67 cup BAKER'S Angel Flake coconut
- 0.67 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts
- 4 Ounce BAKER'S semi-sweet chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- COMBINE dry pudding mix, coconut, milk and extract. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, into 30 mounds on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until firm. Immediately transfer macaroons from baking sheets to wire racks; press 1 nut into top of each. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE chocolate as directed on package. Dip bottoms of macaroons in chocolate; place on sheet of waxed paper. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
OK to try jelly beans, Jordan almonds or pastel M&M’s as candy eggs in the nests. Also OK to use fewer than 30 (3 candies /nest)