Chocolate CocoNUT Brownie Sundae
Smucker's recently started making this oh-so-good Chocolate Coconut flavored topping. I did eat a spoonful of this stuff it's so good! It tastes like a melted Almond Joy...which is why I had to add toasted almonds and toasted coconut to make this deliciously rich and satisfying Chocolate CocoNUT Brownie Sundae.
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 jar Smucker's Simple Delight Chocolate Coconut Flavored Topping
- 0.5 cup sliced almonds
- 0.5 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp butter
- In a large skillet, toast almonds by melting 1 teaspoon butter over medium-high heat. Spread almonds evenly over the bottom of the pan. Toss every 20 seconds until almonds are evenly toasted. Remove from pan onto a paper towel lined plate and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Return the pan back to the stove top and spread the coconut evenly in the bottom. Cook over medium-high heat tossing every 10-15 seconds until evenly toasted. (Watch closely because it cooks fast!) Remove onto a plate and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Heat Chocolate Coconut topping in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until thin enough to drizzle.
- On each brownie place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with Chocolate Coconut Flavored Topping and sprinkle 1 tablespoon toasted almonds and 1 tablespoon toasted coconut over the top of each. Serve immediately.
Note: Recipe lists amounts to make 8 sundaes but you can store all the ingredients separately and make just one...or however many you want at a time.
For the full post, visit Garnish & Glaze.
Compensation for this post was provided by The J.M. Smucker Company via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of The J.M. Smucker Company or AOL.