Chocolate Chip Oat Bran Cereal with Fruits & Nuts
Chocolate Chip Oat Bran Cereal with Fruits & Nuts is a hearty and healthy breakfast that's made in 5-minutes. It keeps you full till lunchtime on those hectic mornings. A double duty meal that serves as a dessert too.
- 0.25 cup oat bran
- 1 cup soya milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp dried fruit
- 2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- chopped nuts of your choice to garnish
- Add the soya milk, oat bran, salt, cinnamon powder in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the heat to low and simmer it for 2 more minutes.
- Add the dried fruits, give it a mix and turn off the fire.
- Add the chocolate chips and pour it into a serving bowl.
- Serve warm garnished with chopped nuts.
- If you prefer more sweetness drizzle honey on top.
Recipe by Farwin Simaak
Read more from Archana's Kitchen.