Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 1.5 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 6 mashed overripe banana
- 3 large eggs
- 2.75 cup all-purpose flour
- 2.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper or foil liners. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, melted butter, bananas and eggs; mix thoroughly. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until the batter is evenly moistened. Stir in the chocolate chips.
2. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for about 28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Let the muffins cool for 10 minutes before turning them out onto a rack to cool completely.