Chocolate Banana Muffins
I made these yummy Chocolate Banana Muffins. They are so easy to make that you will want to make them every weekend! It only takes 10 minutes to mix the batter and put them in the oven.
- 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.67 cup granulated sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 2 cup mashed bananas (about 2 big bananas)
- 1 large egg
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 0.25 cup whole or 2% milk
- 3 Ounce baking chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk until incorporated.
- Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients just until blended (but do not over-mix as it could result in a tough muffin). Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full.
- Bake the muffins until the tops are pale golden and a tester inserted into the center comes out with some melted chocolate attached but no crumbs, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins to rack to cool for 15 minutes. Then remove from the muffin tins.
Cook’s Note: The muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Adapted from Food Network.
Read more from Fit, Fun & Delish!