- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 3 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding, divided
- MIX butter and 2 Tbsp. dry pudding mix until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 0.5 cup dried cherry
- 0.5 cup chopped PLANTERS pecan
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ROLL out 1 loaf of dough into 14x8-inch rectangle on work surface sprinkled with 1 Tbsp. dry pudding mix; brush with 1 Tbsp. butter. Sprinkle with 4 Tbsp. dry pudding mix and 1/4 cup each cherries and nuts; roll up, starting at one long side. Place, seam-side down, on parchment-covered baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and toppings.
- COVER with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 45 min. or until doubled in volume.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Discard plastic wrap from dough. Bake dough 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 min.; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with Chocolate Butter.