Chili-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Can (19 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 4 large potatoes, baked and split
- Brown ground beef with onion in 12-inch skillet, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until onion is tender; drain if desired. Stir in chili powder and cook 30 seconds. Stir in beans and Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Evenly top hot potatoes with ground beef mixture. Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $7.99. Cost per serving*: $2.00. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.