Chili-Cheese Yucca Chips
- canola or vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 yucca, peeled and very thinly sliced on a mandoline (about 3 pounds)
- 1 Tbsp Tim Love's Wild Game Rub
- 0.25 cup reshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (1 ounce)
1. In a large pot, heat 1 1/2 inches of oil to 350. Set 2 paper towel-lined baking sheets near the stove. Working in batches, add the yucca to the oil; stir gently to separate the slices. Fry the yucca until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chips to the paper towels to drain.
2. In a bowl, toss the yucca chips with the Wild Game Rub and the cheese. Season the chips with salt and serve.