Chicken Taco Casserole
- 4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- sliced green onion
- chopped tomato
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 5 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes & green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- chopped fresh cilantro leaf
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Stir the chicken, soup, sour cream, tomatoes & green chiles, beans and seasoning mix in a large bowl.
- Layer half the chicken mixture, 3 cups tortilla chips and half the cheese in the baking dish. Layer with the remaining chicken mixture and tortilla chips. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the chopped tomato, green onion and cilantro before serving, if desired.