Chicken-Parmesan Pasta Toss
- 0.5 Pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.25 cup KRAFT zesty Italian dressing
- 0.25 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 min. or until done. Stir in tomato paste and garlic powder; cook and stir on medium-high heat 1 min. Add tomatoes, water and dressing; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Omit garlic powder. Prepare recipe as directed, adding 2 minced garlic cloves to hot oil in skillet along with the chicken, and substituting KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing for the Italian dressing.
Prepare using spaghetti or any other pasta.