Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 Ounce frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 0.25 Pound linguine, uncooked
- 0.5 tsp black pepper
- 0.5 Pound fresh mushroom, sliced
- 15 Ounce prepared tomato sauce
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 cup KRAFT reduced fat parmesan style grated topping
- 2 Tbsp fat-free milk
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dip chicken in milk then in grated topping, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 min. Add chicken; cook 3 min. on each side. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper; cover. Simmer 15 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 2 min.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over chicken; cook 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Drain pasta mixture. Serve with chicken.