Think a classic chicken Parm can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed.
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1.25 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 Tbsp KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1.5 cup spaghetti sauce, heated
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
- BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 30 calories and 4g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
CHINET® and CHINET BAKEWARE® are registered trademarks of Hutamaki, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.