Chicken Noodle Soup
Flavorful herbs, fresh vegetables and No Yolks noodles make this homemade chicken noodle soup an all-time favorite.
- 6 Ounce NO YOLKS® Extra Broad noodles
- 4 Quart chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded, skin and bones removed (about 4 cups)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaf
- 2 ribs celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery, bay leaves, thyme, chicken and broth. Bring to a boil. Add noodles. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Remove bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.