Chicken Meatball and Pepperoni Pizza
shredded Colby-Jack cheese
½ cup (+ or -) pizza sauce
large homemade pizza dough, ? way cooked
fresh button mushrooms, sliced
bell pepper, bigger, bite size pieces
red onion, sliced
small zucchini, sliced
al fresco tomato & basil chicken meatballs (cut in half)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare your favorite pizza crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until edges are browning but not done yet. Set aside.
- Turn oven down to 400°F.
- Using a mixer, combine sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour ½ cup sauce on the crust and level out. May need more or less, depending on your preference.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on pizza (do not overcrowd).
- Next, arrange the bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions on the pizza.
- Cover with the mozzarella and then the colby jack cheeses.
- Next, arrange the pepperoni slices on pizza (may need more or less).
- Now, arrange the meatballs on top, with the flat side down and not laying on top of the pepperoni.
- Bake in 400°F oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is all melted and edges are browned.
- Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes before slicing.