Chicken With Grape Tomatoes And Mushrooms
Serving Size: 4
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.25 Pound pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Pint grape tomatoes
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost Concentrated Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, and onions to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the Flavor Boost and water; cook until the chicken is cooked through.