Chicken Fiesta Dip
This smart game-day option, a hot and cheesy dip with chicken and tomatoes, will have some of your guests flagged for holding—holding back other guests trying to get a taste.
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1.25 Ounce Taco Bell® Home Originals® taco seasoning mix
- 1.5 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican style 2% milk finely shredded four cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 0.25 cup sliced black olive
- WHEAT THINS big snack
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
In addition to the WHEAT THINS, serve this flavorful dip with a variety of colorful cut-up fresh vegetables, such as red and green pepper strips, and celery sticks.
Substitute a 1-1/2-qt. casserole for the pie plate.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.