Chicken Caesar Skewers
Serving Size: 4
Quickly marinate the chicken in a Caesar-inspired marinade flavored with garlic and anchovies before skewering and broiling. You can serve the chicken with lettuce leaves for wrapping.
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced anchovies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 long wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, for garnish
- Romaine lettuce and lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the mustard, olive oil, anchovies and garlic. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler and position the rack 6 inches from the heat. Thread the chicken onto skewers and arrange on a large baking sheet. Broil for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer the skewers to a platter. Sprinkle with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and serve with lettuce cups and lemon wedges.
Recipe Credit: Justin Chapple
Image Credit: Christina Holmes