Chicken Broccoli Divan
- 4 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 0.33 cup milk
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Place the broccoli and chicken into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with the cheese. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the cheese.
- Bake at 450°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with brown rice and a simple tomato salad: tomato wedges with chopped fresh basil and red wine vinaigrette on romaine lettuce cups. For dessert serve apple crisp.
Easy Substitution: Substitute leftover cooked turkey, 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) or 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
Easy Substitution: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) for the Cream of Chicken.
Flavor Variation: For cornflake topping, substitute crushed cornflakes for the bread crumbs and omit the butter.
Cost per recipe: $6.18
Cost per serving: $1.55