Cheesy Spinach And Bacon Dip
Kick off your next party with our zippy dip in your starting lineup. Chilies bring the heat while cheese, spinach and bacon assist on special teams for a potluck score!
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 Pound (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
From Our Partners At RO*TEL: This popular dip goes quickly at parties. If you’re feeding a crowd and run out, you can make a crowd-pleasing queso in minutes with just two ingredients: zesty RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies and creamy VELVEETA.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Use Your Slow Cooker: When serving this dip at a party, pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on Low. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.