Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1.5 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 to 6)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1.5 cup water
- 0.25 tsp paprika
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 1.5 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 min. or until browned. Remove chicken.
ADD soup, water, paprika and black pepper. Heat to a boil.
STIR in rice and broccoli. Return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Top with cheese. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.