Cheese 'N Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 12
- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 lb.)
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 0.5 cup KRAFT shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
- Mix remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Special Extra: Sprinkle with paprika before baking.